Building Permit Applications

For a new residence, remodeling, detached building, swimming pool, retaining wall, or other new structure, applications for permits are handled by John Choinka with HR Green, Inc. Please send applications to John Choinka. Fences do not require a city permit, but check with your homeowners association for other restrictions.

Forms may be mail or emailed to John Choinka. Please see his contact information.


All building inspections will be performed by HR Green, Inc., with checks payable to the city of St. Paul.

Please contact John Choinka for further information on inspection services.


Currently the City of St. Paul does not require separate business licenses to be held with the city for business operations.

Business Licenses, Liquor Licenses and Business Registrations which are required by the State of Missouri may be obtained by contacting the Missouri Secretary of State offices.

Any licenses required by St. Charles County may be obtained by contacting the County Government Offices.

Useful Links

Coming Soon!

Contact the City of St. Paul, MO

Due to unforseen circumstances, the City Offices will be open by appointment only. Please call  to schedule an appointment or for any general questions you may have.

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.

For building permits or zoning questions, please call John Choinka at 636.541.6636.

By appointment only

2300 St Paul Rd
St Paul, MO 63366


Contact the City of St. Paul, MO

15 + 15 =

St. Paul City Hall