Licenses & Permits

Building Permit Applications

For a new residence, remodeling, detached building, swimming pool, fence, retaining wall, or other new structure, applications for permits are handled by HR Green, Inc. Please contact the HR Green, Inc Building Department, John Choinka for applications:

  • HR Green, Inc.
    16020 Swingley Ridge Road
    Suite 205
    St. Louis, MO 63017
    Tele: (636) 812-4220
    Cell: (636) 541-6636

Forms may be emailed by contacting John Choinka at HR Green, Inc.


All building inspections will be performed by HR Green, Inc., with checks payable to the city of St. Paul.

Please contact HR Green, Inc for further information on inspection services.

  • HR Green, Inc.
    Tele: (636) 812-4220
    Cell: (636) 541-6636


Currently the City of St. Paul does not require separate business licenses to be held with the city for business operations.

Business Licenses, Liquor Licenses and Business Registrations which are required by the State of Missouri may be obtained by contacting the Missouri Secretary of State offices.

Any licenses required by St. Charles County may be obtained by contacting the County Government Offices.